The Narada High Temperature Telecom Pure Lead range of VRLA batteries are well suited to provide battery backup in outdoor application long duration or outside plant application with an operating temperature of 35°C/95°F.
All Narada Telecom series batteries use CCPP plate technology and a patented post design offering exceptional service life.
- Request a Quote
• Flame Retardant High Temperature ABS Cover and Container, UL94 V-0, LOI>28%
• Patented copper alloy terminal design with epoxy TPS design for high reliability seal
• Low pressure one-way catalyst flame arresting valve(s) UL1989
• Specialized Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Sealed Technology, Recombination efficiency of 99.9%
• Up to 24 months of storage at 77°F (25°C)
• Initial capacity at 100%
Compliance and Safety:
• ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and TL9000 certified facilities
• UL Recognized Component 924, for use in or width listed UL1778, UL1989 and UL924 systems
• Compliant to SR-4228 & VZ.TPR.9802
• Compliant with EN 50272-2
How Can We Help You?